[Moin-user] Upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.3

Yusuf Abdulghani yaghani at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 11:34:27 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3 and having a few problems. I am
running OSX. The installation seems to have gone fine. I can see the
new "FrontPage" (which is set by default) for any moinmoin
installation. However, I am unable to see any of my "data" from v1.2.

After reading through the mailing list, I discovered that I was
supposed to read "README.migration". Based on the instructions in
README.migration, I copied my original data directory to the
"../scripts/migration/" directory and tried running the migration
scripts as follows:

[localhost:MoinMoin/scripts/migration] root# python 12_to_13_mig1.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "12_to_13_mig1.py", line 58, in ?
     from migutil import opj, listdir, copy_file, copy_dir
ImportError: No module named migutil

This is the error message that I get. Any ideas of what this error
message might mean? Looks like it is not finding a module called
"migutil".

Thanks for all your help.

Yusuf