[Moin-user] disable http in moinmoin(no access to apache)

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Sun Jan 30 16:37:39 EST 2005

In phpWiki, I could disable it when users were using http and not https.  Can I do the same with moinmoin?  I couldn't get phpWiki to work on my ISP period.  MoinMoin was great especially the docs(which I tweaked a little to help the next guy as I ran into some issues I solved).

Is there a way to do this?  Currenlty, people can access my wiki over http and https and though I can't prevent access via http, it would be nice if moinmoin had a way of just showing a blank page when someone came in through pure http.
thanks,
dean