[Moin-user] access control lists

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Sun Jan 30 16:43:10 EST 2005

I am trying to use the wiki so I have full permissions but others only have permissions to write/read/delete/revert.

I have these settings in the configuration....

    # Enable acl (0 to disable)
    acl_enabled = 1

    acl_rights_default = u"All:read RaceCar,WingZero:read,write,delete,revert"

    acl_rights_before = u"FastDragon:read,write,delete,revert,admin RaceCar,WingZero:read,write"

Then I have this page that I don't want anyone but FastDragon to be able to view, and at the top of the page, I have....

#acl FastDragon:read,write,delete,revert,admin

but this doesn't prevent RaceCar and WingZero from reading this page which I wanted to be totally private.  How do I do this?
thanks,
dean