[Moin-user] MoinMoin 1.2 -> 1.3 while changing machines

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sun Jan 30 21:02:57 EST 2005

(Second try...  I set up a new mail server over the weekend and am still
ironing out the kinks.  I haven't seen this message turn up here, so assume
my novice postfix skills doomed it.  My apologies if it made it through and
I just missed it.)

I have a new web server and am beginning to migrate stuff from the old one
to the new.  The old server is running MoinMoin 1.2.1 and I'd like to run
1.3.x on the new one.  What's the best way to perform this sort of
move+upgrade?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro