[Moin-user] Re: disable http in moinmoin(no access to apache) (Dean Hiller)

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 08:02:40 EST 2005

Can't find a file named moin_config.py anywhere like the doc says.  The only file I find with SecurityPolicy(Permissions) is

./lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin/util/antispam.py

Is this the file I add it to, but this did not seem to work?  I can still access through http and make changes.  I don't have access to the webserver(on an ISP).  Am I changing the wrong file?

thanks,
dean