[Moin-user] access control lists

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 11:56:40 EST 2005

I would preferably just let them see my private pages(1 or 2 pages) than
have to give them permission for every other page in the wiki.  That would
be too much trouble.  I expect in the end there will be 3 private pages, and
about 100 public ones, and I am too lazy to add an acl on every one of those
pages....really wish there was a way to take permissions away. oh well,
thanks,
dean