[Moin-user] Re: line break [[BR]] can be replaced with simple \n???

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 13:49:08 EST 2005

Before...I could view the whole use case in my window....Now I am forced to
scroll.  I guess I will have to give up on this, but please do read on and
let me know if you understand my point of view....I did see the way
Alexander edited this and I guess it isn't too bad(except I have to scroll
now which I kind of find annoying).  I just really like the way Craig Larman
did it as I don't have to scroll as much.  I think both you and Alexander
where saying the same thing, but notice with what I had, I could see more in
one window than I can now.  This is why some people prefer code like this

if(true) {
    //some code
} else if {
    //some more code
}

over

if(true)
{
   //some code
}
else
{
  //some more code
}

I am guessing both of you prefer the latter, while I prefer the former as I
can read more lines of code without scrolling.  Same with use cases.  Again,
it would just be nice if it was an option for users and for those of us who
like alot of info in one window.
thanks,
dean