[Moin-user] Re: Re: disable http in moinmoin(no access to apache) (Dean Hiller)

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 14:23:47 EST 2005

interesting...this may be close...here is my setup
/home/dean/moinmoin - install of moinmoin
/home/dean/cgi-bin/moin.cgi - the cgi script
/home/dean/public_html/xwiki/ - my instance of moinmoin

Now, with this setup, I had to use an absolute URL for
url_prefix=https://pro5.abac.com/deanhiller/xwiki/htdocs

As soon as I add this .htaccess file to /home/dean/public_html/xwiki, all
the nice icons and all the graphics(*.png) dissappear and the wiki is all
looking ugly as the format gets screwed up without the pictures there.  I am
not sure what is going on.
thanks,
dean