[Moin-user] New User Question: Creating a form

Russell Lear RussLear314 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 17:13:14 EST 2005

I just installed MoinMoin and have been playing with it for about a week.
Installation on both Windows and Linux went quite smoothly (other than the
occasional operator error).  I've worked through various tutorials and other
documentation so I'm able to create edit pages, create macros, etc.
Everything is so simple!  (But then you knew that).

One thing I haven't been able to figure out so far is how to create a form on
a user page and then have the results of the POST action be displayed on a
Wiki page - or even if this is in the proper WikiWiki spirit.

Any pointers to this?

Thanks,
Russell.