[Moin-user] Why are [:PageName:my own title] links not included in SiteNavigation macros?

Anke Heinrich Anke.Heinrich at marconi.com
Sun Jul 10 01:49:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

When using the backlink function (by clicking on a page title) or looking
at the WantedPages, OrphanedPages and so on, my result lists are incomplete
and therefore unusable.
I've figured out that it works fine for links of the form PageName or
PageName/SubPage but it does not work for links of the form
[:PageName:Title]. This is used when
 * an alternative title shall be displayed for the referred page, e.g.,
[:PageName: My own title]
 * anchors inside another page are referenced, e.g., [:PageName#anchor:My
own anchor name]

Is this a bug or am I missing something here?
I'm using:
Python Version
      2.4.1 (#65, Mar 30 2005, 09:13:57) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
MoinMoin Version
      Release 1.3.4 [Revision 1.3.4 release]

Regards,
Anke