[Moin-user] Question on using regular expressions to filter pages

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Thu Jul 14 09:33:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to exclude a few pages from a set of pages when using
the "Include" macro?

Here is an example of what I mean. I have pages such as these:

HowtoTemplate
HowtoPages
HowtoDoThis
HowtoDoThat
HowtoSetThisUp

How can I generate a new page which includes the contents of all the
"Howto" pages EXCEPT the contents of "HowtoPages" and
"HowtoTemplate". Any ideas?

Currently, I am using the "Include" macro as follows:

[[Include(^Howto.*)]]

This lists all the pages beginning with the word "Howto". I don't
know how to exlude the two pages that I mentioned above.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Yusuf