[Moin-user] Using TWikiDraw in Moin

Jeff Sutherland jeffs at fomsystems.com
Fri Jul 15 05:09:07 EDT 2005

I'm having a bit of a problem using TWikiDraw in Moin to edit a previously
created drawing.  Whilst it seems to create new drawings fine, I can't get it
to save edits to that drawing once it's been saved and displayed on the wiki
page.  TWikiDraw will open the file just fine, it just can't save the
changes.  Java console shows no errors or exceptions, but messages in the
TWikiDraw editor are suspicious.  It says something like "saving
'unnamed.gif' " instead of the <drawing name>.png so I suspect that TWikiDraw
is not being invoked properly by Moin.  Wiki page edit and delete permissions
are set in the configuration file, is there something else I may have missed
regarding special configs for drawings?

-Jeff