[Moin-user] DeletePage

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Sat Jul 23 11:29:38 EDT 2005

On 22 Jul, 2005, at 21:18, Juergen Hermann wrote:

> hi, I just noted that DeletePage does not send a notification. Well,
> deleting
> is a rather BIG edit, so shouldn't it?

It does notify, although the message is not very clear. Here is a
delete notification I got today:

Subject: [MoinMoin] Update of
"MoinMoinBugs/ArchZoomLatestReleaseGivesInternalError" by
ThomasWaldmann

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "MoinMoin" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by ThomasWaldmann:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/
ArchZoomLatestReleaseGivesInternalError

The comment on the change is:
not a moin bug. and it even works currently.

------
- = Description =
+ deleted

Best Regards,