[Moin-user] Categories

James Wagner James.Wagner at mci.com
Fri Jul 29 05:24:22 EDT 2005

You *can* use the FullSearch macro - if you want the pages to show up on the
wiki page. I've seen many people do this. It appears to be a matter of
taste. I don't believe I've ever seen it on the orignal wiki - so I'm not
sure if it the "wiki way" of doing things. :) I think for some people it is
no intuative that you have to click on the title - although I usually put
that on all my pages:

To see pages that are in this category, click on the title of this page.

But in any case, you don't *need* the FullSearch macro to figure out what
pages belong to a category, you only need it if you want them to be
displayed w/o having to click on the title. Just to be clear. :)

	James.