[Moin-user] Problems acessing CSS

Matheus Leite matheusleite at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:59:12 EDT 2005

Hello, I installed MoinMoin 1.3.4 under Windows 2003 with Apache2 /
mod_python and Python 2.3. I followed the installation procedure
strictly and the wiki works, but I only get an ugly plain text
interface no matter the theme I choose.

Here is my httpd.conf:

	Alias /mywiki "C:/Python23/share/moin/htdocs"
	<Location /mywiki>
		SetHandler python-program
		PythonPath "['C:/Python23/share/moin/mywiki']+sys.path"
		PythonHandler MoinMoin.request::RequestModPy.run
	</Location>

And in wikiconfig.py I have:

	data_dir = 'C:/Python23/share/moin/mywiki/data'
	data_underlay_dir = 'C:/Python23/share/moin/mywiki/underlay'
	url_prefix = '/mywiki'

I also discovered that, if I try to access the CSS file directly on
the browser, say http://www.myhost.com/mywiki/modern/css/common.css,
it doesnt't work! Instead, it takes me to the FrontPage. However, if I
comment out the whole Location directive from httpd.conf and restart
Apache, the css file becomes accessible normally.

Does anyone know what causes this problem and how to fix it?

Regards,

Matheus