[Moin-user] Problems acessing CSS

greg whittier gregwh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 05:42:04 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what's going on, but you could also change
  Alias /mywiki "C:/Python23/share/moin/htdocs"
  Alias /wiki "C:/Python23/share/moin/htdocs"
and
  url_prefix = "/mywiki"
  url_prefix = "/wiki"

I believe this is consistent with the documentation.  Not you'll still
use http://www.myhost.com/mywiki to access the wiki.

Greg