[Moin-user] IIS 5.0, Windows 2000 Server configuration issues

ianm at brick.net ianm at brick.net
Thu Jun 9 17:48:09 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I am continuing to run into problems with being unable to use MoinMoin at
all.

I receive the error message:

Check your URL regular expressions in the "wikis" list in "farmconfig.py".

This is after I have removed farmconfig.py as suggested in the help!  I
started with the help file about installing on IIS and followed each step
carefully, but I have been unable to get MoinMoin to work.

Additionally, the error message itself is problematic - it won't come
through when browsing with FireFox, but will with Internet Explorer.  This
is because the above message is coming out before the requisite

Any ideas?  I considered the personal edition but I need remote access,
etc., so IIS seemed appropriate.

Ian