[Moin-user] Setting defaults for Pages/SubPages

Gordon Ross G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk
Sun Jun 12 14:37:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm new to wikis, and I can see the potential of them. I'm playing with a Moin wiki setup now, and I have a question:

Is it possible to create a page, give users or a group R/W access to it, which would then allow them to create subpages under that page, but not allow them to edit/create pages elsewhere in the Wiki ? Or should I create a seperate Wiki for each group ?

Thanks,

GTG

Gordon Ross,
Network Manager/Rheolwr Rhydwaith
Countryside Council for Wales/Cyngor Cefn Gwlad Cymru