[Moin-user] Suppressing non-relevant help pages from a moinmoin wiki

David Cramer (Tech Pubs) dcramer at motive.com
Sun Jun 19 21:47:26 EDT 2005

We run some moinmoins on our intranet and have them indexed by a search
appliance. The licensing of that appliance is by the number of pages
indexed, so we prefer not to index pages unnecessarily. Since we have
more than one wiki, there is the potential that each help page will be
indexed multiple times. Is there an easy way to have <meta name="robots"
content="noindex,nofollow"> added only to system pages? Other
suggestions?

Thanks,
David