[Moin-user] Question about working around timeout during spellchecker db creation

David Cramer (Tech Pubs) dcramer at motive.com
Sun Jun 19 21:56:52 EDT 2005

The page http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnSpellCheck says "Note that
it may take a few minutes to build up this database, but only the first
time the spellchecker is called. If your browser or the webserver
timeouts before the file is completely built, one solution is to telnet
into your webserver, and manually request the page."

I suspect this is happening to me, but I'm to dense to understand what
you mean by "manually request the page".

Thanks,
David