[Moin-user] Re: Prevent auto URLing of words

James Wagner James.Wagner at mci.com
Wed Jun 22 14:20:09 EDT 2005

But if you just want to do it for a word on a particular page, there are
multiple ways:

Don't ``CamelCase`` this, also don't do it For``This``Word. This
{{{AlsoWorks}}}. And there is a configuration that allows another way, but I
never use that so I just know these three off the top of my head. :)

James.