[Moin-user] Page titles with '/'

Warren, Matthew (Retail) Matthew.Warren at Powergen.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 02:15:15 EDT 2005

Is there any way to have valid page titles that contain '/' but are not
treated like subpages?

A set of articles I am importing into the TsmWiki (tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki)
deal with /dev/ filesystems and these are also the PageTitles.

The trouble is, if I remove or switch the '/' for something else the
title then is 'unintuitive' and will be missed when being searched for -
the '/' is essential to the meaning of the title.

Related; is there a definitive list of not-allowed char's in PageName's?
I have also noticed pages named like;

'-nodename='

show in indexes but cannot be displayed.

Thanks,

Matt.
Computer says 'No'..