[Moin-user] Help on editing/formatting a multicolumn page

Anke Heinrich Anke.Heinrich at marconi.com
Thu Jun 23 03:17:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to create a page that contains a list of links. Instead of
presenting everything as a vertical list and forcing the viewer to scroll
down I want a multicolumn layout, so that from a specific list item on all
the following items are continued at the right side of the first list
items.

Is there anyway to do this? I've tried with tables but didn't figure out
how columns can contain line breaks and besides, it looks very ugly.

This is my first post to the list, so please, be not too hard if this is a
silly question. I just couldn't find an answer on this in the archive.

Regards,
Anke