[Moin-user] Editing Sections of a document?

Dave Remy dremy at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 24 11:59:32 EDT 2005

I like how Wikipedia allows you to edit sections of a page (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki).  How would I accomplish something
like this in moinmoin?  I was thinking of doing something like this
using [[Include ... for subpages and then having an edit link for the
subpage but I couldn't figure out how to do it (I'm new to moinmoin).
This seems really helpful for long pages with multiple sections, editing
these is a pain.

Here is one of the sections from the Wiki entry in Wikipedia ..

Standard

While for years the de facto standard was the syntax of the original
WikiWikiWeb, currently the formatting instructions vary considerably
depending on the wiki engine. Simple wikis only allow basic text
formatting, whereas more complex ones have support for tables, images,
formulas, or even interactive elements such as polls and games. Many
people switch between wiki engines. Because of the difficulty in using
several syntaxes, many people are putting considerable effort into
defining a wiki markup standard (see efforts by Meatball
<http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?WikiMarkupStandard>  and TikiWiki
<http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=RFCWiki>
(http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=RFCWiki)).

[edit