[Moin-user] Problem with being logged out in some cases....

David Cramer (Tech Pubs) dcramer at motive.com
Fri Jun 24 15:35:57 EDT 2005

Here's a little more information. If you log into
sledge.devlab.motive.com, you get a cookie like Exhibit 1 and everything
works unless and until you get the cookie in Exhibit 2. Is there a
reason that the cookie in Exhibit 2 should cause moinmoin not to use the
cookie in Exhibit 1? Should I log it as a bug in MoinMoin?

Exhibit 1
Cookie:dcramer at sledge.devlab.motive.com/devwiki
-------------------------------
MOIN_ID
1234567890.12.34567
sledge.devlab.motive.com/devwiki
1024
1040237696
29718849
2832054592
29718748
*

Exhibit 2
Cookie:dcramer at motive.com/
-------------------------------
motive.comUserInfodcramer at sql
MY6/ZBAdVcEuiHIZx5IsQrfhG2hBWuahc4WdhJ63gPlO4pudHFRm2c9Qg7Qvw7bpuvefMSR4
6/qPQ6kay7sQEREWGNEOymZ+1Ylz8hDalA==
motive.com/
1024
3769293440