[Moin-user] attachment files don't show up after upgrade

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Fri Mar 4 10:00:03 EST 2005

Hi,
I found the solution: The old/broken  page was still in the cache !!
So I had to  'rm mywiki/data/cache/*'

Shouldn't this "trap" be more exposed ?  Maybe it could be mentioned more
often ;-)

Thanks for reading
Sebastian Haase

On Thursday 03 March 2005 20:17, moin-user-request at lists.sourceforge.net
wrote:

Hi,
I just upgraded from moinmoin 1.0 to 1.2

Now some wiki pages say like:
Upload new attachment "a2.jpg"

where there should be already an image uploaded.
I have this in my apache2 config:
 Alias /wiki/ "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/"
 ScriptAlias /mywiki "/home/moin/mywiki/moin.cgi"
 Alias       /mywikiattach/    "/home/moin/mywiki_files/"

my moin_config.py has this:
allowed_actions = ['DeletePage', 'AttachFile']
attachments = {
   'dir': '/home/moin/mywiki_files',
   'url': '/mywikiattach',
   }

And /var/log/apache2/access.log shows this
 "GET /mywiki/WillyArchive HTTP/1.1" 200 21108 "-"

(no error.log entry)

Any hints ?? How can I follow/debug what  the python scripts do ?

Thanks for moinmoin,
Sebastian Haase