[Moin-user] table parsing not printable

Mark Volkert mark.volkert at rakekniven.de
Sat Mar 5 09:57:21 EST 2005

Hi folks,

in our department we use MoinMoin for managing projects,  roadmaps and a lot
more.

In some situations I need to print pages for meetings.

In older times (< 1.3.x) it was easy to print bigger tables on one sheet using
the scaling funtions of browsers (specially mozilla). Now I am not able to
scale printings anymore, cause every table cell is wrapped in a paragraph
tag.

Which file is doing the parsing of table notations to html?
What is the reasing for all these paragraph tags?

Best regards

Mark