[Moin-user] moinmoin configuration question

10ksnooker 10ksnooker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:21:08 EST 2005

Hello,

I am new to moinmoin, yes I read through the docs and I have it working fine
as a standalone wiki -- which is what I want to use, but I have a couple of
questions.

How can I limit write access to people that have a login name -- I want to
restrict write/update access to only a few users.

General question -- if I install on a laptop for personal use, are there any ill
effects of just running as a standalone user with the filesystem and not a
dedicated database? I don't want to start loading up my personal wiki and find
the machine hits a snag -- it's a windows XP laptop.

thanks in advance...