[Moin-user] running twisted resulted in model not found error

Wes Zhang bob_chang2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 13:40:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am running moinmoin 1.3.4 with Python2.4 on winxp.
While I am executing "python mointwisted.py", I got
following error:

C:\SecTools\wiki\wesleywiki>python mointwisted.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mointwisted.py", line 28, in ?
    from MoinMoin.server.twistedmoin import
TwistedConfig, makeApp
  File
"C:\SecTools\Python24\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\server\twistedmoin.py",
line 25, in ?
    from twisted.application import internet, service
ImportError: No module named twisted.application

And I found there is no twisted.py under
python24/Lib/Site-packages/moinmoin.

Any point will be appreciated!

TIA,
Wesley