[Moin-user] Suggestion for HelpOnInstalling/InternetInformationServer

ianm at brick.net ianm at brick.net
Mon May 16 18:08:56 EDT 2005

To Whom It May Concern,

As this page is listed as "Immutable," I wanted to make a suggestion for
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling/InternetInformationServer
in the "Installing Python" section.

"Frequently, ActiveState Python will update the PATH variable, but Windows
will not register the change on the command line until you reboot.  To
make a change to the path variable without rebooting, use:

set path=%path%;c:/python24

This will enable you to continue installation of MoinMoin without having
to reboot."

Also, is this the right forum for some setup problems I have?  I am at a
dead end at this point.

Thanks for your time,

Ian