[Moin-user] Re: Desktop edition and RST

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Thu May 26 11:17:30 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,

On Thu, 26 May 2005 02:57:17 -0700, Tom Cloyd wrote:

> I'm wanting to be able to use ReStructured text to format my Desktop
> Edition MM. Is that possible?

Very easy. Look at the page HelpOnParsers/ReStructuredText for an in-depth
explanation. Mainly, you have to put something like this into the page:
{{{#!rst
This is *ReStructuredText*
}}}

Alternatively, you can write pages which contain reSt only. Then you have
to put
#format rst
into the first line of the page.

> I have it ready to install, but I'm not sure
> how to do it, and most especially not with DE, because it seems to have a
> unique directory tree.

The directory tree is just collapsed compared to a normal MoinMoin :-)

By the way, I appreciate your thanks about the DesktopEdition! Do not
forget to thank the remaining guys of the project, though.

Kind regards,
Alexander