[Moin-user] non-breakable space

Nathan Lee Reynolds (yibble) yibble at yibble.org
Mon May 30 02:39:30 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 08:05 +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> For good typography it is necessary to use non-breakable spaces.
> Unfortunately, MoinMoin doesn't support the ` ' notation.  Using
> U+0080 directly for *input* is a bad idea since it looks like a normal
> space.  Additionally, I have the impression that my editing window in
> Mozilla silently converts it back to an ordinarly spacing during copy
> and paste.
>
> What about using `\ '?
>

>     Werner
--snip--

Hi,

  I overcame this problem, by using the [[nbsp]] macro from the
DavisWiki.org team:

import re

Dependencies = []

def execute(macro, args):
    return macro.formatter.rawHTML(' ')

--
"If you suspect someone you know of having nonconformist ideas. Denounce
them immediately to a Thought Control Agent, He will know what to do. Do