[Moin-user] Moinmoin home site version?

Michael Matthews mjmatthews1 at rcn.com
Sun Nov 13 09:11:06 EST 2005

I am looking into using Moinmoin for my web site content manager. I was
inspired by the Ubunto site mostly and also the home site. So I
downloaded 1.3.5.

I compare what I got with Ubuntu and the MoinMoin site. I know the
Ubuntu site is customized which is something I will have to do also, but
it appears MoinMoin home site is different version, the html is
structured differently. I have spent a couple of days trying to find out
what version is being used.

Before I get started hacking anything I would like to have an
appropriate version to start with.

How can I find out what version of MoinMoin is running on a site?
How do I get the GUI editor that is available at the MoinMoin site?

I am sure I will have many other questions once I get started.

Thanks in advance,

Mike