[Moin-user] insert image in text (right, left etc ...)

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Sat Oct 8 16:56:06 EDT 2005

You can use:

||<tablestyle="float: right"> attachment:this.jpg ||

The rest of your text here...

If you happen to use this a lot, you may create a css class for those
images in your common.css file, and set proper background, border,
padding etc. Then you can use code like this:

||<tableclass="figure"> attachment:this.jpg ||

On 9 Oct, 2005, at 1:37, hpvpl wrote:

>  I'm currently trying to include image in my text. I run a Desktop
> wiki and I did not add any plugin yet.
>  I would like the image display at the right of the page, and the rest
> of the place used by the text.
>  When I use the attachement function of my moinmoin, I write
>
>  My text before
>  My text after
>
>  The image is correctly inserted but as it does not take the whole
> width, I have some blank space in the page.
>  In wikipedia very often they insert image in the right or left of the
> page and use the rest of the width to write text.
>  They use some syntax like:
>  [[Image:Magellan'sVoyage.jpg|thumb|right|300px|[[Magellan]]'s voyage
> to the Spice Islands led to Limasawa, [[Cebu]], [[Mactan]],
> [[Palawan]], [[Brunei]], [[Celebes]] and finally to the [[Spice
> Islands]] ( Zoom in for detail here: {{coor dm|0|47|N|127|22|E|}} ) ]]

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer