[Moin-user] How to hide Includes in [[TableOfContents]]

Gisbert Amm gia at webde.de
Mon Oct 17 01:57:25 EDT 2005

I did not get any reply to this post. Therefore a second try:

One of our Wiki pages has some Includes like the following

[[Include(ArchitekturZirkel/PersistenzKapselung, , 3, from="^## next
milestone", to="^## next milestone end")]]

and a table of contents like this:

[[TableOfContents(")]]

Unfortunaltely the includes are shown in the toc at the same level as
the heading preceeding them; Moin uses the respective pagename as toc
entry - e.g. "ArchitekturZirkel/PersistenzKapselung".

That is not the expected behavior. One does not think of pagenames of
included pages as titles at the same level as the heading above them.
They are not expected to be headings at all. Is it possible to change
this behavoir of the TableOfContents macro in the current Moin release?
I did not find any hint in the docs.

Probably it was intended to incorporate the headings of the included
page, but that should IMHO not be the default but turned on by a certain
switch.

However, even if that was the desired behaviour there are not anchors
generated and therefore klicking on this wrong "headings" has no effect
either.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm