[Moin-user] Unable to stop this cretin

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Mon Oct 17 07:40:45 EDT 2005

Very annoying, but antispam works for other people.

I suggest making the wiki editable only to known users as a temporary
fix:
     acl_rights_default = 'Known:read,write,revert,delete All:read'

And if the spammer register and continue, set it to:
     acl_rights_default = 'EditorsGroup:read,write,revert,delete
All:read'

And list your trusted user names to the page EditorsGroup.

Then the best solution will be to investigate why antispam does not
work on your system, since it seems that no other developer has time
for this now.