[Moin-user] Wiki Blog

tom at tompurl.com tom at tompurl.com
Tue Oct 18 07:40:52 EDT 2005

Hi, I've recently become very interested in the idea of a wiki blog/bliki.
 Here's the basic functionality that I'm looking for:

A wiki blog is simply a wiki with a blog-style interface. Authors can
create regular wiki content using any taxonomy that they please, and their
new content is displayed on the "blog" page/portlet using a familiar
blog-ish look-and-feel.  This interface is easy and intuitive for non-wiki
users, and the author can use a robust, easy-to-use publishing
environment.

Does any plugin like this exists for MoinMoin?

Thanks in advance!

Tom Purl