[Moin-user] Discussion/Comments and section editing?

Craig Johnson CPJohnson at edcon.co.za
Wed Oct 19 04:46:33 EDT 2005

> discussion/comment page

The PageComment macro might be of use here.
This message is subject to certain restrictions and qualifications which are contained in our email disclaimer which is available on our website at www.edcon.co.za/Edcon/Disclaimer or from the Group Secretary on (011) 495-6176.

The disclaimer also provides our corporate information and names of our directors as required by law.
The disclaimer is deemed to form part of this message in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002.