[Moin-user] Running MoinMoin as a Windows service

Craig Johnson CPJohnson at edcon.co.za
Thu Oct 20 03:22:08 EDT 2005

Interesting, more from the point of view that you managed to do it.
Any reason why you did not use FireDeamon or equivalent?

Craig
This message is subject to certain restrictions and qualifications which are contained in our email disclaimer which is available on our website at www.edcon.co.za/Edcon/Disclaimer or from the Group Secretary on (011) 495-6176.

The disclaimer also provides our corporate information and names of our directors as required by law.
The disclaimer is deemed to form part of this message in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002.