[Moin-user] Making custom images available across an entire site?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 13:52:46 EDT 2005

Is there a standard place (or a way to direct Moin to a place) to put
custom site icons, i.e. ones that would be available via the 'Icon'
macro across an entire site? I have a couple of different Moin sites
on the same server, so don't want to put them in the global moin dir
structure (and also don't want to worry about losing them when I
install a new version). I can't find anything in the conf file
(perhaps I'm overlooking it), haven't found it by looking through the
doc site, and doing searches gives a little too much info to go
through. Sorry if I'm asking a question to which there is a simple
answer.

Thanks,
Ken