[Moin-user] Unable to stop this cretin

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Oct 20 19:48:56 EDT 2005

    Skip> That comparison is between a datetime.datetime object (masterdate)
    Skip> and an xmlrpclib.DateTime object (mydate).  My system has a
    Skip> version of xmlrpclib that's more like what's going to be in 2.5.
    Skip> It generates datetime objects when possible.

    Nir> [something about the evilness of using a test version of xmlrpclib
    Nir> in a production environment and making xmlrpclib.DateTime and
    Nir> datetime objects comparable ...]

I modified xmlrpclib.DateTime to compare properly with datetime objects.
Now no mods to Moin are required.  There's a patch here:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1330538&group_id=5470&atid=305470

If someone would like to review it, feel free to add a comment to the
patch.  I'll eventually get it checked in.

--
Skip Montanaro
Katrina Benefit Concerts: http://www.musi-cal.com/katrina
skip at pobox.com