[Moin-user] Newbie: attaching forms / metadata with pages?

Ramon Felciano felciano at ingenuity.com
Fri Oct 21 11:57:51 EDT 2005

Hi --

I'd like to try use a wiki -- preferrably MoinMoin -- to track a set of
evolving requirements. However, we need a way of associating some forms
data with each page (e.g. rankings for difficulty, priority, expense,
etc). Is there a straighforward way to set up a page template that
includes such fields so that you could write a plug in that would create
summary reports (e.g. a list of all requirements, ranked by priority)?
I've looked through the 2 wiki pages that mention forms, but neither
really indicates if and how this could be implemented today.

Thanks,

Ramon

----+----
This email message (and any attached document) contains information from Ingenuity Systems Inc. which may be considered confidential by Ingenuity, or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.