[Moin-user] Re: single page slide show

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Tue Oct 25 00:11:47 EDT 2005

On 24 Oct, 2005, at 18:11, solo turn wrote:

>  i tried single page slide show (downloaded your 0.3 version including
> technical theme), and it just works if i change the user preferences
> to "technical" style. but if i leave the user theme to "modern" or
> something else, it displays the bottom navigation wrong, and it does
> not switch to technical.

True, this is a design limit of that version, it works only with
certain theme.

> i also tried to install the "theme" macro. no change.

Of course :-)

>  if i try this on your site
> http://nirs.dyndns.org/fix/SinglePageSlideShow i do not change any
> default style and it anyway works out of the box. it switches to
> technical layout for the presentation.

True, I have a better version here, that use its own css file, so it
will work with any theme you use, or actually any theme you add the
slideshow css. The idea is that each theme can have a different
slideshow design, to match the site design to the slideshow design.

I will publish this improved version soon.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer