[Moin-user] Filling in a page from a form

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Thu Sep 1 09:01:28 EDT 2005

On 1 Sep, 2005, at 10:44, andrew-lists wrote:

> I would like to put a form up and based on the data enetered into the
> form
> create a moin page (or add to the contents of an existing page).
>
> Are there any examples around of how to do this (or macros that would
> help)

The best example is the NewPage macro and the newpage action.
Generally, you need a macro to show the form, and an action to do the
server side work, unless one of the exiting actions does what you want.

Both macro and action can be installed as plugins  - in
wiki/data/plugin/macro or as builtins - in
prefix/lib/python2.x/site-packages/MoinMoin/macro.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer