[Moin-user] Nightly update of page

Max Campos lists at bpsw.biz
Mon Sep 5 20:27:29 EDT 2005

I have created a pair of scripts to do exactly this (a "put page"
script and a "get page" script).  I'm not quite done with them yet,
but I will provide them to Jens or anyone else, if you like.

A few notes:
- These scripts use the Moin python libraries, rather than the XML-
RPC interface
- The put script I wrote adds an entry to the edit log (not sure if
that's desired).

When I finish I will add them to ScriptMarket.

- Max