[Moin-user] Changing admin user

Rama Revanur RRevanur at xrite.com
Tue Sep 6 10:45:16 EDT 2005

Thanks for the response. I am not able to run the moin.py as any other
user other than myself. I think at the time of installing, user and
group are 2 things that we supply, which should be the logged in user
for the wiki to run. I want to remove the dependency on my account and
change it to a non expiring account. I tried changing the acl rights as
suggested in the help, but when I view the wiki frontpage, it still gave
me access rights error in the python script. How can I do that?

Regards,

Rama Revanur
Software Team Manager
616-257-2609