[Moin-user] Failed install broken macros

Warren, Matthew (Corp) Matthew.Warren at eon-uk.com
Fri Sep 9 02:29:09 EDT 2005

Hi people,

I have recentlyposted regarding broken macro's.

I have since tried a complete win32 moin 1.3.4 apache2 CGI install from
the ground up, following instructions in the MoinMoinWiki letter by
letter, and still get the same problem.

To see my problem,

Goto http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki

And try a search, and then try to login and observe the raw macro links
as text on the page.

One thing I noticed, after following the install steps letter by letter
(I swear !) I created a wiki at c:\moin\tsmwiki but when trying to view
this Apache logs showed an error moin.CGI not found at
c:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki, so I had to reate an intermediate tsmwiki
directory to get it to work (giving
c:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki\data,underlay etc..).  I cannot track down
anywhere the second tsmwiki dir reference is coming from

An action=test gives the following output;

Release 1.3.4
Revision 1.3.4 release
Python version 2.4 (#60, Nov 30 2004, 11:49:19) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)]
Python installed to C:\python24
PyXML is installed
Python Path:
   c:/moin/lib/site-packages
   c:/moin/lib/site-packages/
   c:/moin/tsmwiki/tsmwiki/
   C:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\python24.zip
   C:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki
   C:\python24\DLLs
   C:\python24\lib
   C:\python24\lib\plat-win
   C:\python24\lib\lib-tk
   C:\python24
   C:\python24\lib\site-packages
Checking directories...
    data directory tests OK (set to 'c:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki\data')
    user directory tests OK (set to 'c:\moin\tsmwiki\tsmwiki\data\user')

Server Environment:
    ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL REQUESTS ON THIS HOST!

Unit Tests:

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK

Any help or clues would be much appreciated.

Apologies for the disclaimer on this email, I am unable to remove it or
use an alternate email address.

Thankyou,

Matthew Warren.

--------------------------
Matthew Warren.
matthew.warren at powergen.co.uk
matthew_j_warren at hotmail.com
http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki/MatthewWarren

our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432