[Moin-user] Re: Macros with Page Titles

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Fri Sep 9 16:09:09 EDT 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:54:38 -0400, Dr. Uwe Werner wrote:

> -- [[OrphanedPages]] reports existing pages missing when a link is
> disguised (btw: all pages created by Calendar)

This is a bug in the calendar, not related to your non-camelcase links.

> -- [[WantedPages]] claims the page linked to with
> ["Peters's_Internship"] is missing although it is there and the link
> works.

This is related to page name normalisation and a known issue. Try to avoid
underscores to mitigate the problem.

> Now the (obvious) QUESTION:  Is it possible to remedy that (mis-)
> behavior?  I use Moin 1.3.5 .  Is there something on the horizon for
> future versions?

Check if the bug about the calendar is filed, the last one should be
already filed on the wiki. If they are filed, we will fix them :-)

Kind regards,
Alexander