[Moin-user] Using reStructuredText for an entire wiki

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 01:14:33 EDT 2005

Appearantly a few people have been using the reStructuredText support
for most of their wiki content.  I'd like to use reStructuredText for
a wiki I'm setting up, and have it set as the default markup (since
that's what makes sense to me).

Unfortunately, any other contributors are going to be looking at help
text that deals primarily with the original MoinMoin markup.  Has
anyone created new initial content for a reStructuredText-centric
wiki?  It would be painful to have to start from scratch, though I'd
be happy to contribute to an effort to do so.

Thanks!

  -Fred