[Moin-user] drawings & attachments with desktop edition?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Sep 11 19:09:03 EDT 2005

For various reasons (firewalls, authentication, connect speed, etc) it's
difficult for me to use Moin's drawing feature from my home computer
accessing the wiki at work.  I figured I could use Moin desktop edition to
edit the drawing locally, then just attach the .draw and .png files to the
relevant page on the wiki at work.

It seems that I can't use the drawing tool very well on my Mac from either
Safari or Firefox.  I'm not sure why.  I decided to step back and upload a
pair of existing .draw and .png files to my local Moin desktop edition.  No
go there either.  Are file attachments not supported by the desktop edition?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com